Invesco Recruitment 2021. Invesco recruiting CA/CS/MBA/Law Graduate for Senior Manager – Compliance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange. Eligibility for the Senior Manager – Compliance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Invesco
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Senior Manager – Compliance
- Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Law Graduate
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Independently manage reporting requirements to SEBI, AMFI, AMC / Trustee Board. Also cater to the reporting needs of the management as may arise from time to time.
- Manage / assist in various compliance matters viz. offer documents / KIM, scheme launch (end to end compliance), listing of schemes, vetting of marketing materials, review of HY financials and portfolios, Trustee report to unit holders, Manuals & policies implementation & updation, issue of notices & addendums pursuant to changes in scheme features, appointment of directors / key persons, merger / winding up of schemes / changes in fundamental attributes, tracking FMP maturities, responses to due diligences (the above activities will be shared with other colleagues in the department), monitoring of voice recording, monitoring alerts from Scores Portal for MF / PMS, NISM certification preparing comprehensive checklist for various regulatory activities.
- Implementation of regulations around Personal Trading, Insider Trading, Code of Conduct, policy framework vis-à-vis regulatory requirements, keeping track of regulatory developments, imparting training to employees, review of control framework, maintenance of records etc.
- Providing guidance to internal / external stakeholders on various regulatory & compliance matters.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Invesco Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Invesco Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.