Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Invesco is hiring B.Com,M.Com,MBA, Bachelor’s degree or Post Graduation in Accounting or Finance ….Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange….Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Invesco
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name:Analyst II, FP&A
- Qualification: B.Com,M.Com,MBA, Bachelor’s degree or Post Graduation in Accounting or Finance
- Experience :02-03+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyse and prepare headcount activity reports on monthly basis for Investment Services, Legal and Compliance Teams.
- Prepare Year to Date general ledger extract analysis for multiple investment teams for reporting purpose.
- Able to extract reports from the reporting tool with accurate parameters for multiple investment teams’ inorder to reconcile the details with general ledger data.
- Analyse Actual /Budget/ Forecast scenarios as per the Investment team requirements.
- Update the monthly reports with ongoing amendments for investment team and simultaneously update the reporting tools.
- Understand any limitations and communicate encouraged delay in the set timelines to related parties.
- Meeting process SLA’s on consistent basis.
- Capable enough to handle other sub-processes for various teams and be able to work on adhoc requests.
- Assist senior team member in preparing the process documentation (SOP, Process Maps etc.)
- Maintaining process trackers (Activity tracker, Issue & Error log, Query log, exception tracker etc.)
- Prepare root cause analysis, corrective action and preventive measure for the process errors.
- Contribute to continuous improvements of process
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply