The government has issued a notice, inviting application for providing the internship opportunity to the students and professionals with the authorities. Any experience of working with the government, whether it is paid or unpaid is highly beneficial in one’s future career and also holds great esteem among the best foreign universities.
- Students and professionals from the IIMs and other top educational institutions across the country recognised by the government can apply for the internship.
- The duration of Internship will more than eight months.
- The internship is entirely work from home-based to maintain social distancing.
- All the interns will be provided with the certificates issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) on successful completion of the internship,
- There is no provision for any stipend or monthly allowance.
It is expected that a large number of applications can be received for this unique opportunity, So, the government has also devised a selection process for the select group of interns out of the total number of applications. The selection process shall be as follows:
In the first stage, the educational institutions will share the names of the total number of interested students with the government.
A selection round comprising of a small interview with the candidates will ensue afterwards.
Based on the interview performance and the educational and professional work experience, the final list of the selected students will be put out by the government.
Process of allocation of work:
A group of eleven members of the government will be responsible for assigning the task to the selected interns online.
The collaboration will be facilitated on a video-app called SLACK.
How to apply?
All interested candidates can send their resume on- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com