Vijaya Diagnostic Centre P. Ltd. hiring Any Graduate for Internal Auditor and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Founded in 1981 by Dr Surender Reddy, as the first centre of its kind to offer a comprehensive range of all diagnostic modalities, under one roof, Vijaya has emerged as the pioneers in diagnostic medicare, in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh. Our commitment to quality and our philosophy of always putting the patient first, has ensured that over the past 35 years, Vijaya has established a reputation for excellence and reliability and has become a household name for quality diagnostic services..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Internal Auditor as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Vijaya Diagnostic Centre P. Ltd.
- Location : Nellore, Warangal, Hyderabad
- Post Name: Internal Auditor
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 1-5 years
- No of Vacancies: 08
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 9th January
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 8th January – 9th January , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Ground Floor, Amrutha Business Complex, Opp. Lal Bungalow, Divyashakti Appartments, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016
- Mode of application : Walk In
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Minimum 2 Years of health care or Retail Audit Experience in mandatory (Hospitals,Diagnostic Centres,Nursing Homes, Clinincs/Retail)
Internal Audit to be conducted centre wise
Verification of Doctors Payment
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.