Accenture Hiring Inter CA / ICWA/B. com / M. com for the Position of Accounts Executive/Accountant
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the worlds largest delivery network- Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before Apply . Eligibility and important details of Financial Analyst position as follows .
Eligibility and important details of Accounts Executive/Accountant Vacancy at Accenture :
- Post Name :Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Qualifications: Inter CA / ICWA/B. com / M. com
- Experience :03-07 Years
- Vacancies :1
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Location: Mumbai
- Selection : Based on interview
Accounts Executive/Accountant Job Description:
- Ability to grasp multiple complex activities from different processes (as key member) with wing to wing understanding of the entire process extending complete support to the next lead level.
- Good understanding of P&L and Balance Sheet movements
- Financial accounting knowledge with sound understanding of GAAP
- Ability to work with tight deadlines. Demonstrate established competency in planning and organizing – needs to be a well-organized self-starter who can manage a range of competing priorities and projects.
- Support in compliances like the Sarbanes Oxley Internal Controls
Demonstrate innovation with focus to improve process-enhance efficiencies and add value, ensuring quality consciousness in all operational aspects of the team.
- Self-motivated and capable of working effectively individually as well as part of a team