Indian Institute of Technology Madras Hiring Inter CA/CMA/CS/CA/ICWA/M.COM/MBA for Assistant Manager
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is hiring Inter CA/CMA/CS/CA/ICWA/M.COM/MBA candidates for the position of Assistant Manager .Indian Institute of Technology Madras is one among the foremost institutes of national importance in higher technological education, basic and applied research. In 1956, the German Government offered technical assistance for establishing an institute of higher education in engineering in India. The first Indo-German agreement in Bonn, West Germany for the establishment of the Indian Institute of Technology at Madras was signed in 1959. Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Experience||06 years of relevant experience|
|Salary||₹ 3,50,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.|
- Sound Knowledge of financial accounting procedures and policies.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Dealing with all kinds of banking transactions including inward/outward RTGS/NEFT, SWIFT system for inward as well as outward remittances in foreign currency, Export of services, Import of Equipment’s /Components, Foreign outward remittances through wire transfer/Letter of credits.
- Experience in consolidating annual accounts.
- Rendering Assistances/Support to CAG/Auditors while inspecting books of accounts.
- Furnishing replies to Audit Queries, follow up with Auditor’s for Auditor’s Certificates, etc.,
- Knowledge of services tax and Income tax provisions and filling of periodical monthly quarterly/half yearly returns.
- Knowledge of Computer operations – Adequate Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel, Power point, etc.,
- Ability to correspond seamlessly with faculty and students on Outlook.
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.