Intel Corporation is Hiring Chartered Accountant for the Position of Senior Accountant / Senior Finance Analyst
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in the Silicon Valley. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Senior Accountant / Senior Finance Analyst position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Senior Accountant / Senior Finance Analyst at Intel Corporation
- Post Name : Senior Accountant / Senior Finance Analyst
- Qualifications:Chartered Accountant
- Experience : 05+ Years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Bangalore
- Selection : Based on interview
Senior Accountant / Senior Finance Analyst Job Description:
- Responsible for maintaining and analyzing the ledger accounts and preparing financial statements and reports. Develops and maintains the policies that govern the Company’s reporting process and ensures compliance with generally accepted reporting standards the integrity of external and internal reporting.
- Overseeing accounting functions of all general ledger accounting activities, systems, and controls.
- Responsible for certain tax compliances Corporate tax, Indirect taxes, tax assessments.
- Required to work closely with key business partners such as Operations Finance, Corporate Tax, Corporate Accounting and Legal.
- Prepares and reviews complex account reconciliations, financial analyses, and deliverables.