Intas Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Assistant Manager/Manager-Internal Audit
Qualification required is CA
Job location is Ahmedabad
Intas Pharmaceuticals is Hiring CA.Intas Pharmaceuticals, Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon. With expertise in a range of formulations, from tablets to injectables to newer drug delivery systems, Intas is currently ranked 17th among the Indian Pharma majors. A variety of initiatives in Research and Development, patents and ANDA filing, NDDS, quality manufacturing support, along with approvals by regulatory authorities of many countries has made Intas a global healthcare provider. Pioneering efforts in providing medications for both chronic and acute medical conditions, has truly led Intas live up to its corporate line Expressions for a Healthy Life.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Intas Pharmaceuticals
- Location :Ahmedabad
- Post Name:Assistant Manager/Manager-Internal Audit
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :06-11+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Verify all documents related to Board meetings, Annual General Meetings, such as minutes, agenda, etc.
- Coordinate with external/internal auditors to assess the quality and adequacy of financial and operational controls and procedures as well as compliance with company policies.
- Suggest audit recommendations to be made to Department/function heads.
- Ensuring all audits are completed in time by managing external consultants and auditors for the same
- Review of compliance of all regulatory requirements and internal SOPs and control framework for all businesses, functions and plants.
- Ensure all plants and businesses are being audited as per the annual audit plan approved by Audit committee.
- Ensure that the reviews are being conducted at the set frequency. Prepare the Risk and Controls Matrix (RACM) checklist.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam