Infosys Recruitment 2021. Infosys recruiting CA/MBA for R2R & O2C Digital Transformation(F&A) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.Eligibility for the R2R & O2C Digital Transformation(F&A) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Infosys
- Location : Pune, Bangalore
- Post Name: R2R & O2C Digital Transformation(F&A)
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience:10-20+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: 25,00,000 – 30,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 09/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead and manage large and complex Digital Transformation engagements with our clients in Finance and Accounting Domain with O2C and R2R operations in understanding ‘as is’ business processes, design ‘to-be’ processes/operating model, analyze/ capture client requirements leading to implementation through one or more levers (technology & non technology)
- Collaborate with diverse set of stakeholders to understand Digital transformation objectives and business requirements in order to develop customized solutions
- Conduct detailed assessments of processes and identify opportunities/ projects leveraging Digital Transformation levers. Drive and manage implementation of approved projects within defined timelines
- Drive conception and implementation of technology solutions to business problems by working closely with subject matter experts, technical teams, and functional managers
- Conceptualize a project plan with clearly outlining the phases, resource requirement and timelines of the project
- Manage multiple projects and internal stakeholders, prioritize projects based on expected benefit, communicate the value proposition to the stakeholders, assess ground-impact of applications through Pilot tests and launch on floor, procure client security clearances for applications and prepare solution artifacts
- Establish and run governance with internal and external stakeholders, pro-actively monitor & track issues for completion.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.