Infosys: On Friday, Infosys, second largest IT services firm has released the Q3 statements.
- Infosys reported a rise of 23.49 per cent year-on-year profit at Rs 4,457 crore compared with Rs 3,609 crore posted for the same quarter last year.
- Revenue for the quarter rose 7.9 per cent to Rs 23,092 crore compared with Rs 21,400 crore in the year-ago period.
- Operating margins for the quarter came in at 21.9 per cent, a fall of 60 basis points over 22.6 per cent in the December quarter of 2018.
- Revenue for the quarter rose 9.5 per cent on a yearly basis and 1 per cent on a sequential basis in constant currency terms.
- Total headcount of the IT major stood at 2,43,454 at the end of December 2019 with an addition of 6,968 people. It report an attrition rate of 19.6 per cent.
Salil Parekh, CEO and MD of Infosys said,” Q3 results further underscore that we remain steadfast in our journey of sustained client relevance and deepening engagement with them, as they partner with us in navigating their next leg in the digital transformation era,”
“For us, this has translated into double-digit growth year-to-date, leading to an increase in revenue guidance, accompanied by expanding operating margins.”