Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Infosys is Hiring MBA/PGDM,BCA,MCA .Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Infosys
- Location :Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune
- Post Name:Security Architect
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM,BCA,MCA
- Experience :10-12+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Architect is a senior technologist who plays an important client facing consulting. The ideal candidate for the role will be required to deliver great solution.
- Is capable of making and keeping commitments to a variety of requests from.
- Listen to customer business problems and requirements and articulate how solutions can be structured to address them and follow this through the sales pursuit process;
- Work closely with business strategists and other enterprise architects to deliver direction setting engagements helping our client’s define strategies, road maps and implementation plans in security space.
- Create multiple views of a solution architecture designs (e.g. Conceptual, Logical, Process, Physical, Security, etc.) based on the framework being leveraged for the solution;
- Deliver detailed design and implementation phases
- Contribute to working groups creating Thought Leadership including Best Practices, Analysis & Design Patterns, Reference Architectures and White Papers.
- Participate in business development efforts, “add-on” sales to client
- Work with targeted key accounts and assist account teams in positioning service offering
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply