Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM provides integrated outsourcing and transformation services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India.. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before attend interview . Eligibility and important details of F&A ( Collections) position as follows .
Eligibility and important details of F&A ( Collections) Vacancy at Infosys BPM :
- Post Name : F&A ( Collections)
- Qualifications: B.Com,BBA,M.Com,MBA
- Experience :01-05 Years of expeirnce
- Vacancies : 1
- Salary : NA
- Location: Bengaluru
- Selection : Based on interview
Infosys BPM Walk in Drive Time,Venue ,Contact details:
F&A ( Collections) Job Description:
- Commerce graduates with a minimum 15 years of education with good accounting knowledge.
- Experience of 1-3 years in First Party Collections / Customer Service
- Assertiveness, ability to speak in a structured manner, good listening and paraphrasing skills
- Communication skills (the collections personnel need to have excellent command over the language and good customer management skills)
- Good Analytical skills – Ability to understand and explain payment history, late fees, financial terms and credit services
- Perform to agreed Metrics at Individual level and Perform to agreed Metrics at Team level
- Ability to write concise notes on a given case history.