Infosys BPM Released Job Openings On 17-11-2021Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM provides integrated outsourcing and transformation services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Infosys BPM Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Infosys BPM Recruiting CA Inter/CMA Inter/B.Com/M.Com/BBM/MBA Candidates with 02+ Years Experience for Quality Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Quality Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. To ensure transaction monitoring plan is met as per sampling plan (Recording Errors & providing feedback) 2. Conduct RCA, arrive at improvement plan & publish report (SLA’s, Customer Complains, escalations, etc.) 3. Ensure calibration process to have minimum deviation 4. Ensure adherence to SA/IA or integrated framework 5. Conducting CSAT and follow up on implementation of action plans 6. Implementation of Customer Complaint Handling System 7. Ensure risk avoidance/mitigation using appropriate tools and techniques like FMEA, etc. 8. Sound knowledge on Quality principles 9. Conduct COPC (table F) to ensure Process Capability 10. Conduct SOP audits and contribute towards knowledge management 11. Contribute towards lean deployment and process improvement through opportunity identification and innovative thinking 12. Bring about quality improvement through Six sigma/Lean training and certification 13. Understand and comply to contractual commitments 14. Six Sigma Green Belt trained/certified.