Infosys BPM Recruitment 2021. Infosys BPM recruiting B.Tech,M.Tech for International Voice Process – Technical Support and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM provides integrated outsourcing and transformation services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the International Voice Process – Technical Support as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Infosys BPM
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: International Voice Process – Technical Support
- Qualification: B.Tech,M.Tech
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/01/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-share your updated resume along with below details to email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provide 1st level technical support, service restoration, fulfillment of service request and advice to users ensuring the maximum availability, performance and utilization of knowledge and information systems.
- Follow a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving to meet set standards and agreed procedures. Executes transactions as per prescribed timelines.
- Provide 1st measure analysis of issues and inputs for problem management. Leverages best effort method for issue resolution through cross functional coordination and support team lead in training, reviews and escalation handling.
- To improve user confidence in the areas of computer hardware & software, applications, being empathetic to a variety of new and experienced learners needs.
- Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service focused deliverables.
- Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
- To participate in an on call rota, providing a 24 hours, first line support service to users.
- To deliver a first line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone, intranet and e-mail.