Infosys BPM Recruitment 2021. Infosys BPM recruiting BCom. or CA (Inter) for Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM provides integrated outsourcing and transformation services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India.Eligibility for the Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Infosys BPM
- Location :Jaipur
- Post Name: Accountant
- Qualification: BCom. or CA (Inter)
- Experience:02-03+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform Risk Assessments, Process Walkthroughs, Process Documentation – Narratives, Process Flow Diagrams, Finalize Risk and Control Matrix. – Perform Test of Control Effectiveness, Control Design , support remediation efforts for control failures
- SOX and ISAE / SSAE compliance. – Perform Interventions / Special Assignments at Client Engagements identifying reasons for operations failures, critical errors, process weaknesses. – Performing Root Cause Analysis remediating and resolving causes.
- Publish Critical Risk Tracker – analyzing and assessing critical risks at Client Engagement F&A Practice level and publish to senior F&A management. – Compile and publish Critical Risk Tracker – Weekly High Risk Report to F&A Practice Senior Management.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.