Infosys BPM recruiting Bachelor Of Commerce for Accountant – F&A and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM provides integrated outsourcing and transformation services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accountant – F&A as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Infosys BPM
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Accountant – F&A
- Qualification: Bachelor Of Commerce
- Experience: 02+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage and monitor the SLA compliance b). Managing Fixed Assets, Month End Close activities, Accruals, Reconciliations , Month end reporting etc c). Month End reporting (MIS) d). Assisting Team Lead in management tasks as required
- Becomes a Subject Matter Expert – Thorough working knowledge of functional area f). Quality Control and Quality Audits for team performance
- Work on higher complexity areas and perform additional responsibilities reporting of MIS, query management. h). Informally responsible for a small team of Level 2s at the discretion of the Team Leader i). Good Excel skillsets
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.