Infosys BPM Recruitment 2021. Infosys BPM recruiting MBA,Bachelor of Arts for Senior Lead – Client Operations & Services and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM provides integrated outsourcing and transformation services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India. Eligibility for the Senior Lead – Client Operations & Services as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Infosys BPM
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Lead – Client Operations & Services
- Qualification: MBA,Bachelor of Arts
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ability to lead all F&A processes – P2P, O2C and R2R. Drive excellence in service delivery. Provides functional guidance to the team leads and members. Interacts proactively within the operations team, extended teams and client to ensure accurate accounting and reporting.
- Operational oversight to provide services at expected levels with a clear customer focus, including handling the exceptions.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert for related policies and processes Experience in managing large and multi-disciplinary teams Ability to lead and motivate team to achieve performance goals Ability to manage senior client stakeholders and drive discussions in the meetings
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Infosys BPM entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Infosys BPM entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.