Indusind Bank Recruitment 2021. Indusind Bank recruiting Graduate / MBA for Business Development Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
SpiceJet is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. It is the second largest airline in the country by number of domestic passengers carried, with a market share of 13.6% as of March 2019.Eligibility for the Business Development Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Indusind Bank
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Business Development Manager
- Qualification: Graduate / MBA
- Experience:00-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:2,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Time and Venue: 10th March , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM Indusind Bank Ltd. 87,Bull Temple Road, Gavipuram Extn, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560004
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:Srijata Ghosal ( 09836513668 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ability to communicate in English and Vernacular effectively and express ones viewpoint clearly
- Good networking skills – ability to start relationships and build rapport.
- Good analytical skills at an elementary level
- Ability to understand & sell a variety of products.
- Good follow up skills. Should be able organize own time effectively and structure own activities
- Is able to persuade others to one own point of view and present the key benefits persuasively.
- Is able to remain calm and composed in adverse situations and answer customer objections convincingly and professionally.