IndusInd Bank hiring CA for Relationship Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.IndusInd Bank Limited is a new-generation Indian bank headquartered in Pune. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: IndusInd Bank
- Location : Jaipur
- Post Name: Relationship Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 3 – 4 years
- No of Vacancies: 03
- Salary: ₹ 6,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : On the basis of performance in Rally, to be held for shortlisted candidates after Initial screening.
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Acquire & maintain customer relationship and understanding their needs for cross-sell
- Acquiring trade clients, assets, forex, portfolio management, and CASA values
- Sourcing current accounts and dealing in various Trade and Treasury Products, Bill Discounting, Bank Guarantee, Letter of Credit, Cash Credit / Overdraft, Payment and Cash Management, Factoring, etc
- Customizing product as per the customer requirements
- Plan the activities to acquire New Client acquisition
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.