IndusInd Bank hiring b.com,graduate,postgraduate for Banking Partner and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.IndusInd Bank Limited is a new-generation Indian bank headquartered in Pune. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Technology Banking Partner as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: IndusInd Bank
- Location : Mumbai Suburbs, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai
- Post Name: Credit Analyst-Corporate Banking
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 5 – 9 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: ₹ 7,50,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Acquisition of key clients & high net worth customers & addition of these clients to the existing portfolio for book growth.
- Building client rapport with corporate sector/NR clients.
- Providing financial advice related to investments, insurance, simple banking transactions.
- Delivering the target number with quality and customer delight.
- Managing customer relationships & addressing both service & sales queries for customers with an objective to engage & retain customers.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.