IndsInd Bank hiring graduate for Associate Portfolio Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.IndusInd Bank Limited is a new-generation Indian bank headquartered in Pune. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh. .Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate Portfolio Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IndsInd Bank
- Location : Navi Mumbai, Mumbai
- Post Name: Credit Analyst-Corporate Banking
- Qualification: Graduate,Postgraduate
- Experience: 5 – 8 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 5,50,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 20/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Meeting with delinquent accounts (especially 1-90 DPD) for resolution on regular basis and reporting of the same to supervisor.
- Meeting with promoter / borrowers for overdue regularization, evaluating stock status / Operation position, visiting collateral and meeting all the guarantors, if required.
- Quick disposal of current and fixed assets for resolution of case as per decided strategy.
- Keeping track of resolution of cases in bucket 1, 2 & 3 with timelines and as per monthly targets.
- Timely monitoring / Identification and reporting of quick mortality cases, non-starter cases and fraud cases to senior management.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.