Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021. Indigo Airlines recruiting CA/MBA for Assistant Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
IIndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.Eligibility for the Assistant Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Indigo Airlines
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience:02-04+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Produces monthly profitability and contribution reports at following levels: By flight number, route, city and region By aircraft type By airline partner By line of business (e.g. Passengers/Cargo) Carries out the monthly network performance report production process.
- Advances the quality and content of monthly reporting to better support decisions to improve enterprise operating performance Designs, develops and produces key insights reporting for the CEO and his/her direct reports Develops, maintains and evolves interactive tools and data to support Network Planning and Revenue Management decisions (e.g., Sector Cost Modelling, Performance Dashboards, etc.) Develops detailed budgets and KPIs for commercial departments like Network Planning, Revenue Management and CarGo
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.