Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021. Indigo Airlines recruiting CA/MBA for Assitant Manager -Finance &Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
IIndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.Eligibility for the Assitant Manager -Finance &Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Indigo Airlines
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assitant Manager -Finance &Accounts
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience:3-4 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Sound knowledge of Ind AS.
- Exposure of working in SAP will be an added advantage.
- Evaluation of lease contracts to ensure compliance with the terms, conditions and other commercials.
- Evaluation of other maintenance contracts to ensure compliance with terms and commercials.
- Hands on in computation of complex workings and interpretation of complex clause in the agreements.
- Experience of verifying & processing complex & multi variable driven invoices for payment to international vendors.
- Experience of statutory deductions and compliances of withholding tax and indirect tax requirement while processing the payments.
- Knowledge of Direct & Indirect Taxation.
- Should have experience in dealing with A1 & A2 payment for import of goods & services.
- Strong aptitude of implementing and ensure compliances with internal financial control and company’s accounting policies and procedures.
- Settlement of issues and queries of international vendors on self-initiative.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.