Indian School of Business Recruitment December 2019: Indian School of Business Recruitment for Engineering Graduate and MBA (with Finance or Operations) or CA / ICWA for Hyderabad location. This position requires candidate for the post of Senior Manager-Commercials. Please Find Below the Further Details and Apply Online through the Link provided at Bottom of the Article. Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
Indian School of Business Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Senior Manager
- Qualification & Experience – Engineering Graduate and MBA (with Finance or Operations) or CA / ICWA with 10 years experience
- Salary – Information not available
- Vacancies – Information not available
- Sector: Retail/Higher Education
- Location- Hyderabad
Indian School of Business Recruitment Important dates:
- Opening date of Recruitment -03rd Dec 2019
- Closing Date of Recruitment- Suggested to apply within 3 days from Opening date
- Responsible for procurement of materials, capital goods and services based on the requirements of the end users.
- Oversee the commercial aspect of infrastructure projects which are taken up from time to time usually on turnkey contract basis.
- Ensure procurement of required materials and services at competitive and cost-effective prices and deliver them at the desired quality and at the required time.
- Schedule regular meetings and monitor customers’ feedback and enable resolution of the problems.
- Identify reliable vendors to meet the requirements of the institute and encourage new vendors to enable the cost advantage to the Institute.
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction / cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure effective execution of the job, s/he is also required to provide guidance and support to the commercial team as and when required.
Company description: The Indian School of Business (ISB) evolved from the need for a world-class business school in Asia. Established in 2001, the ISB has successfully put India on the global map of management education by pioneering several new trends in research, promoting innovation and training and nurturing young leaders who not only have an understanding of the developing economies but the society at large.
Selection Procedure : Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview.