Indian Ports Association hiring CA,MBA Candidates.Indian Ports Association (IPA) was constituted in 1966 under Societies Registration Act, primarily with the idea of fostering growth and development of all Major Ports which are under the supervisory control of Ministry of Shipping. Over the years, IPA has consolidated its activities and grown strength by strength and considered to be a think tank for the Major Ports with the ultimate goal of integrating the maritime sector. Interested and eligible candidates apply online .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Indian Ports Association
- Location : New Delhi
- Post Name: Executive Director
- Qualification: CA, MBA
- Experience : 01+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies : 01
- Salary: Rs. 65,000 – Rs. 75,000/-Per Month
- Last Date: 05/03/2020
- Address: Managing Director, Indian Port Association, 1 st Floor, South Tower, NBCC Place,Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
Job Description/skills Required
- Indian Ports Association announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, CA, MBA/PGDM for the position of Executive Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 05/03/2020. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the respective posts.
1. Title of the Job: Executive Director
2. No. of Posts 01
3. Tenure 03 (Three) Years extendable by another 02 (Two) Years
4. Appointment Deputation / Transfer/ Direct Recruitment
5. Scale of Pay Rs. 65,000 – 75,000 in case of deputation/transfer & Rs 2.0 – 2.5 Lakhs PM in case of contract plus leased unfurnished family accommodation and a vehicle for official purpose.
6. Qualification: The candidate should be B.Tech/CA/ICWAI/MBA from recognised university/institute in respect of Direct Recruitment
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply