Indian Institute for Human Settlements hiring for Finance & Accounts Lead and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Indian Institute for Human Settlements (IIHS) is a national education institution committed to the equitable, sustainable and efficient transformation of Indian settlements..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Indian Institute for Human Settlements
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Finance & Accounts Lead
- Qualification: CA
- Experience : 15 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 02/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Overseeing all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) standards and regulatory requirements;
- Developing various reports from time to time as per changing need of the organization. This will also include the monthly report format.
- Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) accounting and compliance including revenue recognition of FCRA project funding;
- Tax compliance including leading co-ordination with tax consultants;
- Leading the finance team on monthly and quarterly closing activities;
- Maintaining internal control and safeguarding the receipt of revenue, costs, and programme budgets and actual expenditures;
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.