Indian Bank hiring Any Graduate for Chief Risk Officer.Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It serves over 100 million customers with 20,924 employees, 6,089 branches with 5,022 ATMs and 1,494 cash deposit machines and is one of the top performing public sector banks in India.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Indian Bank
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Chief Risk Officer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 5 year(s) of Experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Last Date to Apply : 12-11-2020
Job Description/Skills Required
On 02/11/2020, Indian Bank announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Chief Risk Officer.
INDIAN BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai having Branches/Offices all over India and abroad invites applications for the post of Chief Risk Officer (CRO) on Contract basis. The eligibility and terms of service is furnished hereunder:
1. Name of the Post: Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
2. Vacancy: 01
3. Nature of employment: On contract basis for a period 3 years extendable by one year at a time, subject to a maximum term of 5 years. The contract shall be terminable by either of the parties by one month’s notice.
4. Place of work: Chennai
5. Mandatory Qualifications: Graduate Degree with
(a)Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals, OR
(b)Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute, OR
(c)Two years’ experience as CRO in such regulated lender(s) in respect of which there is regulatory requirement of appointing CRO with Board approval.
6. Desirable Qualifications:
(a)Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst charter awarded by CFA Institute, or
(b)Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India or equivalent abroad, or
(c)Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountant of India or equivalent abroad
7. Mandatory Experience: Five years experience in Corporate Credit and Risk Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more Public Sector Banks, or having similar roles and
responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity with a balance sheet size of more than Rs 5 lakh crores with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
8. Desirable Experience: Good understanding of credit risk, market risk and / or liquidity management and / or operational risk, with exposure to analytics.
9. Remuneration: Remuneration will be market-linked and will not be a limiting factor for a suitable candidate and can be negotiated. Other terms and conditions of engagement will be as per the provisions of contract and are negotiable.
Address: General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply