Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Indian Bank is hiring CA,CFA,MBA . Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It serves over 100 million customers with 20,924 employees, 6,089 branches with 5,022 ATMs and 1,494 cash deposit machines and is one of the top performing public sector banks in India.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Indian Bank
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name:Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations)
- Qualification: CA,CFA,MBA
- Experience :10-12+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:01
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develop a framework for capital raising plan considering the capital and liquidity needs of the bank to fund growth and build buffer for stress.
- Work with Risk Management and Planning Department to analyse the capital consumption trends and the risk adjusted performance of the portfolio
- Road shows to raise funds by working with rating agencies, merchant bankers, legal advisors for issuance of equity, AT1 and Tier II bonds
- Assist MD & CEO in investor meets with necessary strategic inputs.
- Undertake analysis of the performance and long term rating of the Bank.
- Seek and develop strategies to preserve/ free up capital including secularization with focus on risk adjusted return
- Develop the Business and Operational Strategies for the Bank.
- Application complete in all respects as per the prescribed format (Annexure A) along with Demand Draft towards application fee of Rs 1000/- and copies of all the credentials as enumerated in Clause 2 should be sent in a closed envelope super scribed “Application for the post of Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations)” to the following address: General Manager (CDO) Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014.
- All eligible and interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application format to reach the address cited above on or before 26/08/2020. Any application received after the due date will be summarily rejected
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply