India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd CA/ICWA/MBA for Finance & Accounts
India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for the position of Manager (F&A). Candidates can find their eligibility from below details .Eligible and interested candidates can apply from the source may provided at the bottom of this article. This content to be used only for informational purpose and not responsible for the inaccuracy or deficiency of the provided information.
Qualification: – Chartered Accountant/ICWA/MBA (Finance).
Experience required: – 5 years experience.
Post Name: – Manager (F&A).
Job Description: –
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Tax reporting and inventory processing
- Collecting and analysing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates.
- Advising on estimates for project funding
- Creating KPI reports
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
Salary: – Rs 20,600 – 46,500 p.m.
No of Vacancy: – 4
About Company : – The India Tourism Development Corporation is a hospitality, retail and Education company owned by Government of India, under Ministry of Tourism. Established in 1966, it owns over 17 properties under the Ashok Group of Hotels brand, across India.
Last Date to apply: – 31-12-2018
Click Here For Full Details and Apply Online