IIT Tirupati hiring CA,ICWA,B.E/B. Tech for Medical Officer, Deputy Librarian, More Vacancies and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati is an autonomous engineering and technology education institute located in Tirupati. It started functioning from 5 August 2015 in a temporary campus housed at Krishna Theja Educational Institutions in Chadalawada Nagar.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Medical Officer, Deputy Librarian, More Vacancies as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IIT Tirupati
- Location : Tirupati
- Post Name: Medical Officer, Deputy Librarian, More Vacancies
- Qualification: CA,ICWA,B.E/B. Tech
- Experience: 01+
- No of Vacancies: 15
- Details of Salary: Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 2,11,500/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 31/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : 29/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati, Renigunta Road, Settipalli Post, Chittoor District, Tirupati – 517506
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process:1. The qualification and experience prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test/Trade Test/ Practical test etc.2. Based on the academic performance, experience, bio-data, initial screening/ shortlisting will be conducted.
3. The Institute reserves the right to hold written test, trade test/practical test, presentation and / or interview (for certain categories only) for selection, wherever circumstances so warrant.
4. The Institute reserve the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reasons.
5. Also, any consequential vacancies arising at the time of selection process may be filled up from the available candidates.
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
On 30/12/2020, IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2020 Notification for the post of Medical Officer, Deputy Librarian, More Vacancies has been released on its official website iittp.ac.in Eligible candidates can apply for the Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati Medical Officer, Deputy Librarian, More Vacancies recruitment 2020 before the 29/01/2021 and also make sure to read the IIT Tirupati Medical Officer, Deputy Librarian, More Vacancies Tirupati recruitment 2020 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc.
1. Post Name: Deputy Registrar
2. Qualification/Experience: A Postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent OR Professional in Finance & Accounts with CA/ICWA qualification with Five years administrative experience after the basic qualification as Assistant Registrar post carrying PB-3 with GP Rs.5400 (PR)/Pay Level 10 of CPC or equivalent in Government/ Government Research Establishments/ Universities/ Statutory Organisations of high repute.
i. Desirable: Candidates should have leadership qualities and requisite experience in one more of the following areas: Accounting, Auditing and financial procedures OR administrative matters including legal, recruitment, establishment or Academic matters such as conduct of examination, maintenance of students records, award of scholarships, degree, etc OR material Management, Procurement/stores
3. Pay Level in the 7 th CPC Pay Matrix: Level 12 ( R s.78800 – 209200 )
4. No. of posts: 01
How to Apply :
1. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online only ( https://recruitment.iittp.ac.in/staff/).
2. The online application portal will be opened on 30 th December 2020 for filing online applications and the last date for closing the online application interface is 29-01-2021.
3. The candidates who applied for the post against our earlier advertisement dated 03-07-2019 are required to apply once again if they wish to consider their candidature for the said post.
4. However these candidates need not pay application fee since they have already paid against the earlier advertisement.
5. They have to indicate their earlier application number at the appropriate place while filling the online application.
6. Opening date for on-line registration: 30-12-2020
7. Closing date for on-line registration: 29-01-2021