IIT Kharagpur hiring B. Com CandidatesThe motto of Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is “Yoga Karmashu Kaushalam”. This literally translates to “Excellence in action is Yoga”, essentially implying that doing your work well is (true) yoga. This can be traced to Sri Krishna’s discourse with Arjuna in the Bhagavad Gita. The quote, in the larger context of the Gita, urges man to acquire equanimity because a mind of equanimity allows a man to shed distracting thoughts of the effects of his deeds and concentrate on the task before him. Equanimity is the source of perfection in Karmic endeavours that leads to Salvation. Interested and eligible candidates apply online .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: IIT Kharagpur
- Location : Kharagpur
- Post Name: Office Assistant
- Qualification: B. Com
- Experience : 01 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies : 01
- Salary: 15000
- Last Date: 02/03/2020
- Age Limit : 35 Years
- Address: :Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302
Job Description/skills Required
- Applications are invited on plain paper for the following assignment on a purely time bound Project undertaken in the various Departments / Centres / Schools of the Institute.
- Interested eligible persons may apply (quote SRIC Reference on the top of the Application) on plain paper giving full bio-data along with attested copies of testimonials and a demand draft of the application fee drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur on or before last date mentioned against each.
- Selected candidates shall be allowed to register for MS/PhD subject to their fulfillment of the requirement for MS/PhD admission in IIT Kharagpur.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply