Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
IIT Kanpur is hiring B.Sc. / B.A. / B.Com. / BBA/ BCA .Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: IIT Kanpur
- Location :Kanpur
- Post Name:Project Assistant
- Qualification: B.Sc. / B.A. / B.Com. / BBA/ BCA
- Experience :01+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:01
- Salary: 10800-900-27000
Job Description/Skills Required
- Applications are invited for One Position (01) of Project Assistant under the project titled “Complex Defence Object Recognition and Autonomous Handling in Unstructured and Noisy Outdoor Environment”.
- The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
- The selection will be based on Zoom / Skype online interview, short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview. Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 17th August 2020.
- It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Application (soft copy) must be sent at following email address. Contact: Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics Research (AIDAR) Laboratory 107, ACES Building, Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur, India – 208 016
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply