IIT Kanpur Recruitment for ICWA/CA/CS/M.Com/B.Com
IIT Kanpur is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for post of Project Manager.Please go through the below details and Apply or get more details from official advertisement link provided below .Please Join in Whats App Groups for daily alerts.
Role: Project Manager.
Qualification& Experience: Post graduate degree + 8 years relevant experience OR Graduate with 15 years relevant experience OR (CA/ICWA/CS) + 2 Years of relevant experience.
The candidate should have very good communication /written skill and be able to carry out a range of administrative and IT-related tasks, depending on the requirements of Student Placement Office the activities would include but not limited to:
- Contacting companies and developing a long relationship with them;
- Data management using range of office software, spreadsheets, databases, etc;
- Managing filing systems, Record management, Recording office expenditure, office management, managing email communications with clients etc;
- Writing reports and delivering presentations;
- Responding to corporate enquires and complaints;
Salary: Rs.24000-2000-60000 (Consolidated). Higher start may be considered for exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates.
No of Vacancies: 1
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public engineering institution located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
How to Apply:
Click here for detailed advertisement and apply