IIM Tiruchirappalli is hiring Graduate degree in commerce, SSA/SOGE, Graduate degree in Civil Engineering etc. Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli is the eleventh IIM established under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Institute offers a congenial and professional working environment. …… Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: IIM Tiruchirappalli
- Location :Tiruchirappalli
- Post Name: Senior Finance and Accounts Officer, Estate Manager , Manager (EEC) , Manager (Chennai Campus) and Library & Information Assistant
- Qualification: Graduate degree in commerce, SSA/SOGE, Graduate degree in Civil Engineering etc
- Experience : Depends upon Post
- No of Vacancies: Multiple
- Salary: Depends upon Post
- Last Date: 30.04.2020
- Upper Age Limit: 63 years and Library & Information Assistant 35 Years
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage Institute’s accounting, auditing, budgeting, finance and other related activities.
- Guide the officials in the Accounts Department of the Institute in matters relating to Accounting procedures, budget and Control systems, computerized accounting system etc.
- Primarily responsible to get the Institute’s account audited as per the Government of India rules.
- Guide officials on matters related to the Central Civil Service Rules.
- Send periodic statutory reports and other reports to as per require
- Day-to-day management of project site related activities of the campus.
- Entire estate maintenance, maintenance planning (proactive/preventive/reactive) and manpower deployment as per requirement.
- Campus upkeep and gardening.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply