INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AMRITSAR hiring MBA /MA Economics / M.com or equivalent relevant professional qualification. Indian Institute of management (IIM) Amritsar is 15th IIM set up by the Ministry of Human Resources Development with the support of the Government of Punjab. The Institute has graduated three batches of MBAs. The permanent campus is to be built on a 61 acre land and
the campus masterplan is approved. Interested and eligible candidates apply online.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AMRITSAR
- Location : Amritsar, Punjab
- Post Name: Stores and Inventory Manager
- Qualification: MBA /MA Economics / M.com or equivalent relevant professional qualification.
- Experience : Minimum of 10 years of post qualification experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Rs.65, 000/- to Rs. 70,000/-)
- Last Date: 10/03/2020
- Age Limit : 40 Years
- Address: IIM Amritsar, Punjab institute of technology Building, Inside Government Polytechnic campus, Polytechnic Road, P.O. Chheharta, G.T. road, Amritsar, Punjab 143105
Job Description/Skills Required
- Execution and monitoring of all regular purchases, inventory control, co-ordination with all user departments and suppliers, tendering process, negotiating best pricing deals, continuous updating of user requirements, stock control and maintenance of all stock ledgers.
- To manage the Purchase and stores functions of the Institute, maintain records of goods ordered and received, locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment, control purchasing department budgets, review purchase order claims and contracts inline with Institute policy, analyse market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- In addition, the person may be assigned any other administrative job as deemed appropriate in the interest of the Institute.
- Disposal of old FWT items, auctions as per MMSTC norms/ GFR – 17 norms
Selection Process: Selection of Assistant Engineers and Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three tiered process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
How to Apply : Application form – IIM Amritsar