IIFL Securities hiring for Acquisition Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IIFL Securities
- Location : Nasik, Pune, Mumbai
- Post Name: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 1 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,50,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for acquiring New Franchisees.
- Generating revenue and achieve revenue targets through existing Franchisees
- Manage relationships with New and existing Franchisees and advice on new cross sell products.
- Servicing to existing and new Franchisees and cross sell other products like NCD,Bonds, PMS, Insurance etc.
- Ensure proper Training on Cross sell products like Mutual Fund, Insurance, PMS etc. to the existing and new Franchisees.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.