IHG Corporate Recruitment 2021.IHG Corporate recruiting CA-Inter/CWA-Inter/M.Com/MBA for Senior Analyst – Indirect Tax and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
About us IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with around 400,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone.About us IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with around 400,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Analyst – Indirect Tax as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IHG Corporate
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Senior Analyst – Indirect Tax
- Qualification: CA-Inter/CWA-Inter/M.Com/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparing and Filing tax returns as per Indirect tax laws. Arranging tax payments Revenue and Expense analysis. Research tax variance
- Preparation of Reconciliation Journal preparation for Tax Payment and Re-class Provide audit/ business support.
- Meeting the Targets on time by keeping the quality high. Keep updated with current tax laws.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.