Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) is Hiring CA for the Position of Finance Officer
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) is an advanced research institute established by the Reserve Bank of India for carrying out research on development issues from a multi-disciplinary point of view. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Finance Officer position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Finance Officer at Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR)
- Post Name : Finance Officer
- Qualifications: CA
- Experience : 01+ Years
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Mumbai
- Last Date to Apply : 21-02-2020
- Selection : Based on Resume
Address: The Registrar, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Santosh Nagar, Film City Road, Goregaon-E, Mumbai-400 065.
Finance Officer Job Description:
1. Job Title: Finance Officer
2. No of Positions”: 01 No.
3. Pay Details: Pay Band of Rs.37,400-67,000/- with AGP Rs.10,000/- (as per 6th cpc) / Level 14 cell 01 in Entry Pay of Rs.1,44,200/- (as per 7th cpc) Gross:- Rs.2,11,746/- pm (including HRA)
4. Qualification: Should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Click here for more details and Apply