IDFC FIRST Bank Recruitment 2021. IDFC FIRST Bank recruiting MBA for Deputy Branch Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
IDFC First Bank is an Indian banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015. IDFC FIRST received a universal banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India in July 2015. Eligibility for the Deputy Branch Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IDFC FIRST Bank
- Location : Jaipur
- Post Name: Deputy Branch Manager
- Qualification: MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensuring the best in class customer service
- Manage and complete branch audit by external auditors
- Resolution of customer issues and queries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and support the Branch to do the same
- Make action plan, and strategize to get profit through branch operations and cross sell
- Keep up to date with product to provide suitable advice to the customers
- Ensure smooth functioning of the branch and follow banking norms
- Responsible for closing all the observations in the audit report
- Monitor the branch sales targets and strategize to acquire new accounts and expand existing accounts by offering various financial products and services to the customer”
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in IDFC FIRST Bank entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with IDFC FIRST Bank entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.