IDFC FIRST Bank hiring graduate for Technology Delivery Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.IDFC First Bank is an Indian banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015. IDFC FIRST received a universal banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India in July 2015.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Technology Delivery Manager as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: IDFC FIRST Bank
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Technology Delivery Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : Minimum of 6+ Years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget estimates
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement IT Applications projects
- Communicate project status, progress on deliverables, and issues to senior management in a timely manner
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop strong support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.