Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Genpact hiring ICWA/CFA/ MBA (Finance)/CA/CA (Inter)/ICWA (Inter)/B.com for Senoir Manager – FP&A.Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. .Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location : Noida
- Post Name: Senoir Manager – FP&A
- Qualification: ICWA/CFA/ MBA (Finance)/CA/CA (Inter)/ICWA (Inter)/B.com
- Experience : Not Disclosed
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyzes business trends; leads and aligns financial forecasts and long-range planning processes with our business leaders. Drives business value by providing financial and analytical counsel to facilitate decision-making around strategic business initiatives.
- Prepares monthly financial reporting including variance and financial statement analysis. Able to clearly communicate a cohesive and concise story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications on future results.
- Builds financial models and scenarios as a key input for business planning decisions in areas such as capital deployment, sourcing, product development, marketing strategies, and acquisitions.
- Handles annual budget processes , incorporating business initiatives, economic trends and operational efficiency. Aligns’ budget to business strategies and gains alignment from business partners.
- Performs customer and product profitability analysis and makes investment and pricing decisions. Finds opportunities to drive revenue growth, margin expansion and a more favorable mix (i.e., driving preferred products and services).
- Understands market dynamics and competitors. Conducts valuable analysis, synthes and summarizes implications to business, influencing business partners using analytics and business understanding.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply