ICICI Lombard General Insurance hiring CA for Head/VP/GM-Finance/Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. is one of the leading private sector general insurance companies in India. We are a joint venture between ICICI Bank Limited and Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, a Canada based diversified financial services company..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Head/VP/GM-Finance/Audit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: ICICI Lombard General Insurance
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Head/VP/GM-Finance/Audit
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 10-17 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹ 12,00,000 – 22,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 06/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Overall management of General Accounting with finalization of accounts and review of financial statements for entire group.
2. To conduct Sox compliance audit of various processes with respect to the process risk and controls and basis samples testing done by the concerned process owners
3. Coordination across departments and process owners and analyze new risk parameters and existing control mechanism and necessary modification in the process risk and controls to ensure Sox compliance using COSO framework 2013 in line with parent company
4. Evaluation of Spreadsheet controls process wise and IFC (Internal Financial controls) related co-ordination with auditors and process owners
5. Preparation of IRDAI reports Monthly/Quarterly/Annual and ensure submission within timelines
6. Preparation of forms for Public disclosure web site financial and non financial information and ensure timely compliance
7. Quarterly CFO review information preparation and analysis and documentation of MRC (Management review controls) of relevant processes
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.