ICICI Bank Hiring CA,MBA candidates for Relationship Manager – Business Lending Group and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat and corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Relationship Manager – Business Lending Group as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: ICICI Bank
- Location :Rajasthan
- Post Name: Relationship Manager – Business Lending Group
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure stability of income from existing set of clients and explore avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients
- Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals in working capital, term loan and project finance
- Use credit knowledge and knowledge of various products for deal structuring
- Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals
- Maintain relationships with business banking to originate business
- Manage relationship with the customers by increasing the book size
- Manage trade finance, general blog operation for cash management services i.e., working capital cycle of the company
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.