ICICI Bank Ltd Hiring for Assistant Relationship Manager / Relationship Manager.ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Relationship Manager position as follows.
Eligibility :Assistant Relationship Manager / Relationship Manager
- Qualifications: CA,MBA
- Experience : 1-5 years
- Vacancies : 1
- Salary : ₹ 7,00,000 – 16,00,000 P.A.
- Location: Pune, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata
- Selection- Based on interview
- Credit Appraisal – Assistant Relationship manager is expected to understand in detail the client’s business, financials and prepare quality appraisal note in collaboration with Risk Management team.
- Documentation – ARM facilitates disbursement of funds once sanction is in place through coordination with various internal groups. ARM is also expected to complete post-disbursement documentation activities in coordination with control groups such as Legal, Compliance, Credit Middle Office.
- Portfolio management -Assist the Relationship Manager in managing a high quality portfolio of corporate clients
- Support the Relationship Manager in achieving business targets, acquiring and onboarding new clients
- Understand & cross-sell various retail asset & liability products to capture entire ecosystem of corporate clients
- Understanding of financial statements such as Balance sheet, P&L A/c & Cash flow statements
- Knowledge of computation of key financial ratios
- Knowledge of Basic Banking products
- Communication and presentation skills
- Basic working knowledge of Word, Excel and PPT