Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) on Sunday announced to conduct Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (Advanced ICITSS) or Advanced Information Technology Test through ‘Home Based Mode’.
2) The test will be held between 21st to 26th September 2020 from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM.
3) The ICAI has announced to conduct the Advanced ICITSS/ IT test in Home Based Mode on 21st June 2020 for certain candidates, i.e. those who have cleared their Advanced ITT training requirements as on June 10, 2020, and have either passed Final Old exam in November 2019 and could not appear in the Advanced ICITSS IT test or the candidates of Final New Exam in November 2019 whose result has been withheld for want of clearing this test.
4) It was informed that the home-based test will be held from the candidates preferred location using his own laptop/PC with a webcam and a good internet connection. There will not be any option to choose a date by the student. Exam date for a student will be allotted by ICAI.
“The test date will be assigned by the Institute on a first come first served basis depending on the volume of candidates and the same will be intimated to the candidate in their admit cards. Change of test date requests will not be entertained,” the Institute said.
5) The Institute further announced that the commencement of submission of examination application forms will be from 8th September 2020 and the last date for submission of online examination application forms will be from 11th September 2020.
6) The candidates will be required to apply online at http://advit.icaiexam.icai.org and also pay the applicable test fee online. No physical applications will be entertained. There is no concept of submission of applications with a late fee.
“A candidate who is applying for the test for the first time will not be required to pay the test fee. However, those who are applying for the test thereafter, i.e. from second time onwards will be required to pay a test fee of ₹ 500/- online through the payment gateway if appearing from India, USD $ 150 if appearing from Dubai and INR 850 if appearing from Nepal,” the announcement said
7) Candidates who have been granted differently-abled concession cards by the examination department will not be required to pay the test fee, it added.