(CMI&B) of ICAI recruiting CA for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is the national professional accounting body of India. It was established on 1 July 1949 as a statutory body under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 enacted by the Parliament to regulate the profession of Chartered Accountancy in India.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: (CMI&B) of ICAI
- Location :Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai & Kolkata
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 01+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 4.5LPA
- Opening date for online Application: 08/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: For any further clarifications, members may mail at firstname.lastname@example.org & organizations may mail at email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Cooperative banks will have to register online at https://cmib.icai.org/ with full details i.e. no. of vacancies, Job description, place of posting, CTC to be offered etc.
- The participating banks can access the database at https://cmib.icai.org/
- A member can select a maximum of three (3) recruiting entities irrespective of the
number of recruiting entities shortlisted him/ her.
- A member can opt for only one centre for appearing in the interview.
- Once finally selected by any company and on accepting the offer by signing the offer letter of respective organisation/ declaration provided by ICAI, the member cannot appear for any other interview or accept job from the other recruiting organisation that have interviewed him/ her earlier in Special campus placement drive for Cooperative banks.
- The last dates for filling up online application forms for the members, shortlisting
details, consents for appearing in the interviews of the various participating
organizations will be as per the details given at https://cmib.icai.org/
- Members who are already registered on CA Job Portal at https://cajobs.icai.org/ have to use the same credentials for registering for Special campus placement drive for Co-operative banks
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.