Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ( ICAI ) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Indian Institute of Management ( IIM ) Jammu today on 21st February 2020.
2. The signing of the MoU between ICAI & IIM Jammu would facilitate both institutions working together to explore areas of mutual collaboration and cooperation for offering executive training programs exclusively for the Chartered Accountants. This MoU envisions creating synergies between ICAI and IIM Jammu in research, teaching and training programs.
3. The MoU was signed by CA. Atul Kumar Gupta, President ICAI on behalf of ICAI & Prof. B. S. Sahay, Director IIM Jammu. While signing the MoU, CA. Atul Kumar Gupta, President ICAI said “The key mantra for success in today’s world is reskilling of skills with the advent of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cyber Security and Data Analytics. With the advent of IFRS and GST, our young & experienced CAs need to continuously upgrade their skillsets”
4. Speaking at the occasion, Prof. B. S. Sahay, Director, IIM Jammu said “Learning is a continuous process and this MoU will help in exploring ways to ensure continuous learning for young and experienced Chartered Accountants of the country. ICAI, with its industry experience, can also contribute towards teaching and joint research collaboration with IIM Jammu.”
5. The customized training programs for the CAs will be designed in consultation with ICAI with modules on leadership, communication skills, conflict management, negotiation skills, marketing, data analytics, team building and change management.