ICAI:The Board of Trustees of the Chartered Accountant Students Benevolent Fund (CASBF) has decided to provide financial assistance/scholarship .CA Intermediate and CA Final Students will get this assistance. The assistance amount and Eligibility as follows
- Register in CA Intermediate Course and Serving Article Training :1500 P.M
- Register in CA Final Course and Serving Article Training or Industrial Training : 2000 P.M
Assistance amount will be pain in Lump sum Rs for the Period 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020.
Needy, financially week but meritorious students perusing the Chartered Accountancy course may apply in prescribed application form
The eligibility criteria for obtaining financial assistance from CASBF are as under:
- Valid registration in CA course
- Currently undergoing articled/industrial training as per C.A .Regulations, 1988
- Annual income of parents from all sources must be less than Rs. 3.0. Lakh
Students as above who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply in the prescribed Application form. Which should be duly filled in and recommended by any of Central Council Member/Chairman/Vice-Chairman /Secretary of the Regional Council/Ex-President/Chairman/Vice-Chairman and Member-Secretary/Board of Trustees of CASBF. Application should reach at the following address latest by 15 December 2019.
Chartered Accountants’ Students Benevolent Fund- (M&C-MSS Section)
C/o The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
A-29, Sector -62, Noida- 201309
Dist. Gautama Buddha Nagar (U.P.)
Website: www.icai.org; email:email@example.com
The Board of Trustees will consider each case on merit basis and decide at their discretion on selection of application and the amount to be granted from Chartered Accountants Students Benevolent Fund