Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
In accordance with the ICAI’s GO-GREEN agenda,ICAI discontinued receiving the hard copy of The Chartered Accountant journal, since e-Journal is available in PDF and user-friendly e-magazine formats on and hyperlinked Journal Highlights are emailed regularly to all members.
ICAI President, CA. Naveen N. D. Gupta Message:
ICAI will soon complete the 70th year of its meaningful existence with excellence, anchoring the aspirations and bringing inclusive growth for its stakeholders ever since inception. Polling at ICAI Elections Successfully Concluded The purpose of Elections is to know the will of the people.
As you are aware, ICAI has launched the UDIN (Unique Document Identification Number) facility, using which the regulators/ banks/ third parties will be able to check the authenticity of reports/ certificates.
As you know, ICAI’s contribution at various forums and platforms of international accounting standard-setting has been appreciated thoroughly. Recently, 10th annual meeting of Asian-Oceanian Standard Setters Group (AOSSG) was held on 21st22nd November 2018 in Singapore. and few more..
e-Journal for January 2019 covers major topics like below.
- CAs-Taking in Stride the Expanding Professional Opportunities in the Garb of Challenges
- Ind AS Alert – Timely Convergence of Ind AS with IFRS Standards
- Notification of names elected to the 24th Council of the Institute
- ICAI signs MoU with IIM, Ahmedabad
- ICAI signs an MoU with Coventry University, UK
- ICAI Commerce Wizard-Scholarship Scheme for 75 Meritorious Students
- Technical Guide on Annual Return and GST Audit
- Empanelment of Chartered Accountant Firms/LLPs for the year 2019-20
- ICAI-Campus (February-March, 2019) Aspirants
- Campus Placement Programme for Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants: February-March 2019