IBM is Hiring Chartered Accountant/Company Secretaryship/Certified Management Accountant for the Position of Record to Report – SME
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Record to Report – SME position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Record to Report – SME at IBM
- Post Name : Record to Report – SME
- Qualifications: Chartered Accountant/Company Secretaryship/Certified Management Accountant
- Experience : 12-18 years
- Vacancies : Not Disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Kolkata
- Selection : Based on interview
Record to Report – SME Job Description:
- You will own client engagements / contracts across geographies- Operations support for establishing processes, metrics identifications and reporting.
- Establish and maintain robust tracking mechanism for key indicators of the operations to support decision-making.
- Responsible to achieve transformation at a high level of change management experience, including challenging, inspiring and leading the team.
- Responsible for tracking and driving all process parameters ‘critical to quality’ for process delivery.
- Assist management with career development activities for team members, team leaders and managers, including performance management, feedback and training.
- Ensure adequate mentor ship & training of team members to ensure process objectives & Customer requirements are met.